Monday, August 14, 2017

Origin and Selection of Stem Cells for Cardiac Repair after Myocardial Infarction


Originally shared by SciTechnol

Origin and Selection of Stem Cells for Cardiac Repair after Myocardial Infarction
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corresponding author: Umesh C Sharma
Despite many methods exists for the early diagnosis and treatment, heart failure resulting from myocardial infarction (MI) continues to be a major cause of morbidity and mortality. Most of the treatment modalities against heart failure are symptom-based, short-term and do not prolong survival. Stem cell-based therapy is promising strategy to lead to cardiac repair after MI. Over the last decade, stem cells with diverse origin, identity, and plasticity have been utilized for the regeneration and repair of damaged myocardium after MI, both in animal models and humans. The major challenges and dilemmas in stem cell therapy after MI included- ethical concerns and alloreactivity (with embryonic stem cells), malignant transformation and vector contamination (with inducible progenitor cells), coronary restenosis (with mobilization of bone marrow stem cells), and cardiac arrhythmias and structural heterogeneity due to non-coupling of cardiac and non-cardiac skeletal cells (with skeletal myoblasts).

You can submit articles in our peer reviewed Journal at:
http://scitechnol.com/submitmanuscript.php

Blog Link: http://omicsonline.org/blog/2015/04/16/9312-Origin-and-Selection-of-Stem-Cells-for-Cardiac-Repair-after-Myocardial-Infarction.html

Source Link: http://omicsonline.org/origin-and-selection-of-stem-cells-for-cardiac-repair-after-myocardial-infarction-2157-7633.1000119.php?aid=6274

6 comments:

  1. For the Right Dr I would consider some of those Replacements & Growths ... I'm Damaged because of Fool's & Liar's ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I am Not a Organ Donor ! In 2015 a Nurse Tried to Kill me when my blood ran Septus and I had no choice but to be hospitalized .. About a Month before I had let them do a Cat Scan on my Ear, I did not have a magnifier with me and the technician said I needed to sign a release form I explained I could Not see the paper but signed it on Her Word, then she took a supposedly 30 minute Scan and KEPT Me in it for 3 Hours, Digging Through My Brain,...
    I went to get my medical records a month or so ago and They Did Not Have the Paper ! I Have NO IDEA What I Signed... But during my stay, of Septus/a Major Migraine etc ...they did another type of Brain Scan, They Knew They Were Partly to Blame, I'd also had a Colonostopy around the same time, my hospital Nurse Tried to OD Me, they threw me in ICU & Blamed Me, then a Intern from the Pharmacy came in demanding She Sign me Up for a Patient Portal, I Did Not Want, asked me a bunch of Odd Questions and refused to let me see the Computer she was typing on, To this Day I have Not Received Anything from that Sign Up, and the following day after They Threw me Out of the Hospital to Cover Up What They had Did, the Hospital Switched Owners and about a Month or so Later the Hospital I was Born in was HACKED ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dated a Man that Stalked me for Many yrs back in the late 90's early 2000's and once He or Someone Stole my Blood, I'd eaten dinner and Basicly passed Out, waking up to find needle marks All over me, it gave me a Bad Headache, and I had a hard time working the next day because I am an anemic, I worked in a Truck stop back then and a Guys sat and watched me my entire shift, and I just knew WHY, so the next day I went to the Sheriff, and he said well Rhonda there is Nothing I can do about it, So I went to the Health Department and talk to the lady I'd knew All my life and she said, She wasn't sure, but it Did look like it was Possible ...
    Maybe a Year after that Our Health Departments were Over taken by new people...and Lot's started happening.
    The Guy that did it said his name was Gary, but he had had Many Name's and the law was aware of him, he was an accountants and that time, but a Man of Many Trades that could speak 7 languages... Its a Long Story
    They were obsessed with !y DNA for Many Year's, I was diagnosis with Pedimal Epilepsy as a Child, I refused to take the meds after 11 yrs old, my Dr said it was OK as long as no seizure ..it was only starring spells unless a high fever ... I've only had 1 seizure in 4O yrs !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scientology & the Jehovah witnesses Do Fit in With the Medical Mess & Wars ETC.. I was trying to prove it but I've mostly given up because I have a stalker that keeps Hackig me or tell other Crap so they will ! and Destroying my finds ... I Scare the Hell Out of Some of Them but I don't want to end up a Lab Rat or Set up in some way Our Gov is Brain Washed By Science , so Was Our Troop's !

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother was one of the Last Patience in Miledgeville Electro Shock treatments for prescription pill the idiot Dr Put her on, but I Think They wanted her to Forget Something Much Bigger, several odd deaths in my family in military too ! Years, years, years, years of All kinds of things that I was to stupid to understand until I started Researching ... And the Damn Cocaine was Why the Epidemic Started in the Millennium, because Bush Screwed up Colombia and Repartnered every one and it Pissed the CIA & troops involved Off .. One things lead to another, the Drug lords Were Not the Problem, New Partnerships of Drug Lords Was & IS ... If They can Prove THAT it Can Be STOPPED, but Only the Old Drug Lords can Tell the Tale of the Double Crossing that is leading by a Medical Monolopy and there will be no 2nd opinions if it happens... They Are Harvesting Technology of Spy Wear, not even Our Military has Secrets nor will Any Other Country... Tele Med is BAD VERY BAD ... The Pill epidemic is Proof... Its not citizens, it meds that turned them to zombies ..just like ww2

    ReplyDelete